Hot Water Systems
Thanks to Kinetico’s time-tested valve design, CC Series commercial water softeners require no electricity, operate at all hours of the day and night, and provide excellent flow rates. These compact commercial softeners are designed to fit underneath a commercial dish table, with casters for easy cleaning and maintenance
CC Series Compact Commercial Hot Water Systems
- Non-Electric Operation: Powered by the kinetic energy of moving water. Reliable, no timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks: Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments.
- Twin Tank Design: Continuous and uninterrupted supply of soft water even during regeneration.
- Countercurrent Regeneration: Recognized as the most efficient regeneration method. Operates only with 100% soft water which prolongs the life of the system. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough.
- Optimal Salt & Water Efficiency: Low water consumption. Less money spent on salt.
- Minimal Regeneration: Eliminates guesswork and regenerates based on actual water usage resulting in minimal salt use and maximum water efficiency.
Kinetico CC208c and CC208s/r
- Automatic Non Electric Operation. Installs without an electrical hook-up by using hydraulic water pressure to automatically control all service modes and regeneration cycles.
- Cabinet and Free-standing design. Compact cabinet model saves space.
- High Temperature Compatibility. Use directly on hot water line to protect equipment.
- Corrosion, heat and moisture resistant. Installs anywhere!
- Soft water, counter-current regeneration. Ideal regeneration method provides maximum salt efficiency, reduced water use and best process quality.
- Uniform bead resin. Reduces pressure loss, increases flow while still providing a high system capacity.
- Unit measures: 20″ x 24″ x 28″. Brine Drum Size: 25″ high x 17″ wide x 8″ d