Drinking Water Systems for Residential
2100F Water Filters
Kinetico whole house filters dutifully stand guard against troublesome elements, like iron and chlorine, as well as suspended solids that can make water appear dirty or cloudy. Kinetico whole house filters are customized to your home’s unique water needs:
- Macrolite®– Kinetico’s exclusive ceramic filter, developed in conjunction with 3M, screens oxidized iron, particulate matter and other contaminants down to five microns
- Carbon – Removes chlorine and objectionable odors for fresher water
- Calcite – Raises pH to neutralize water and eliminate acid water problems
K5 Drinking Water Station
- Cartridge Options: 8 different options to meet your removal needs now and in the future. Includes the Purefecta Bacteria/Virus Guard for microbiologically pure water. The Mineral Plus cartridge improves the taste and health benefits of water by adding magnesium and calcium back into the treated water. Cartridges also available for arsenic, chloramines, chlorine/sediment, sediment, perchlorate and VOC reduction. Final polish with carbon post filter.
- QuickFlo Technology. Delivers strong flow of water from the faucet, allows system to produce more water in less time.
- Quick Disconnect Sanitary Filter Cartridges.
- Patented, Exclusive EverClean Rinse. Increase membrane life – lowers maintenance cost.
- PureMometer Filter Life Indicator – shows filter capacity.
- Patented Tamper-Proof MACguard Filter. No more wondering when to change cartridges.
- Exclusive Designer Faucet. Lead-free, stylish design available in a variety of finishes.
Nielsen Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Nelson reverse-osmosis drinking water systems significantly reduce unwanted substances bigger than 0.0001″ such as carcinogens, heavy metal ions such as cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury; chlorine, cryptosporidium, salts, turbidity, nitrate, VOC’s, organic compounds, dissolved solids, tastes and odors leaving only clean, great tasting water. Reverse Osmosis is the same process used by most major bottled water suppliers. With a Nielsen Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System, you have the same highest-quality water available from your own faucet for a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- How does it work? During the process, water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane that traps contaminants. These contaminants are then flushed out of the system and down the drain, leaving your drinking water clean and fresh. 5 Stages include:
- Post-Filter: Activated Carbon Final polish to remove any objectional tastes and odors from storage tank prior to water consumption or use.
- RO Membrane: Thin Film Composite design. Rejects 98% of the dissolved metals and salts, plus other harmful contaminants.
- Pre-Filter (sediment): Removes sediment, rust, dirt and other solid debris.
- Pre-Filter (carbon block): Removes chlorine and protects the RO membrane.
- Second Carbon Pre-Filter (5 stage RO only): Additional activated carbon pre-treatment filter.
- Read More: Nelsen RO