Kinetico Hydrus Softening Systems
Out of all of Kinetico’s Commercial water softeners, Hydrus softeners are the most powerful and versatile. Several Hydrus Series softeners and filters can be combined in one system to meet demand and treatment requirements, and the whole system can be managed by one Hydrus Smart Start controller.
Conserve Energy, Water and Salt
- Non-Electric Valve: Hydraulic operation eliminates the need for motors which maximizes longevity.
- 40% Reduction in Salt Usage: Proven method of soft water and countercurrent regeneration guarantees efficiency.
- 30% Reduction in Waste Waters: Hydrus softeners are environmentally responsible due to reduced waste.
- Metered Regeneration: Eliminates guesswork and regenerates based on actual water usage resulting in maximum salt and water efficiency.
- Single or Multi- Tank System: Configurable design options: Single Tank system is most economical and space efficient, and Multi-Tank system offers flexibility for demanding commercial applications.
- Counter-current Regeneration: Recognized as the most efficient regeneration method. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough.
- Efficient Hardness Removal: Assures consistent and continuous clean, soft water. Protects plumbing and equipment.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks: Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments.
- Advanced Operator Interface: A single controller operates the entire system, making it easy to set up and understand. It minimizes system cost while maintaining complete versatility.
Kinetico mult-tank water softener systems carry as the WQA Gold Seal for NSF/ANSI 44 performance certification. Hydrus valves have NSF and WQA approval for NSF/ANSI 61 certification for materials compatibility with drinking water.
The only multi-port commercial valve that uses countercurrent, soft water regeneration right out of the box. Powered by Kinetico’s breakthrough lightweight 2″multiport Hydrus™valve, the Hydrus™
- Simple operation for ease of use
- Modularly expandable, allowing for additional tanks to meet future increased flow requirements
- Elite Smart Start, the most advanced controller on the market today
- High-flow distributors provide minimal pressure loss
- Dual-layer under-bedding improves water distribution, increases salt and water efficiency, and reduces pressure loss
- Only multi-tank softener system certified to NSF-44 standards
Series uses up to 40 percent less salt and reduces wastewater by up to 30 percent.