- Non-electric. Powered by the kinetic energy of moving water. Reliable no timers or computers to set, adjusts, repair or replace.
- Metered Regeneration. Eliminates guesswork and regenerates based on actual water usage resulting in minimal salt use and maximum water efficiency.
- Twin Tank Design. Continuous and uninterrupted supply of soft water even during regeneration.
- Countercurrent Regeneration. Recognized as the most efficient regeneration method. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough.
- Soft water regeneration. Operates only with 100% soft water which prolongs the life of the system.
- Optimal Salt and Water Efficiency. Low water consumption. Less money spent on salt.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments.
- CP208s tank size: 8″ x 40″. Regeneration Time / Volume: 45min / 35 gallon.
- CP210s tank size: 10″ x 54″. Regeneration Time / Volume: 90 min / 102 gallon.
Read More: cc-series-water-softeners