Kinetico designed this state-of-the-art reverse osmosis system to solve even the toughest water quality challenges. The K5 is smartly designed to be convenient and economical, provide an abundant supply of high-quality water, be easy to use and maintain, and provide the best-tasting water. When you own a K5, you know you are doing all you can to provide your family with the highest water quality at the best price.
- Cartridge Options: 8 different options to meet your removal needs now and in the future. Includes the Purefecta Bacteria/Virus Guard for microbiologically pure water. The Mineral Plus cartridge improves the taste and health benefits of water by adding magnesium and calcium back into the treated water. Cartridges also available for arsenic, chloramines, chlorine/sediment, sediment, perchlorate and VOC reduction. Final polish with carbon post filter.
- Highest Rated Consumer Reports
- 10 Year Warranty Equipment
- 10 Year Warranty Membrane
- No Air Storage Tank, Automatic Shutoff
- Cartridge Options
- Highest Flow Rate
- QuickFlo Technology. Delivers strong flow of water from the faucet, allows system to produce more water in less time.
- Quick Disconnect Sanitary Filter Cartridges.
- Patented, Exclusive EverClean Rinse. Increase membrane life – lowers maintenance cost.
- PureMometer Filter Life Indicator – shows filter capacity.
- Patented Tamper-Proof MACguard Filter. No more wondering when to change cartridges.
- Exclusive Designer Faucet. Lead-free, stylish design available in a variety of finishes.
In today’s environment, more people are looking to protect the water they drink. But it can be tough for consumers to understand their options and what the many systems can and can’t do.
To help you share the importance of product certification when selecting a system, we’ve added a new sales tool to the Dealer Sales App (DSA). See the attached chart outlining product certification for a variety of contaminants. If your customers want peace of mind that the system they choose will perform as claimed, third-party verification does just that. And without you saying a word, they can see for themselves how Kinetico systems stack up against the competition.
The data is based on current certification information and listings, but things change. That’s why this sales tool will only be available in the DSA, making any updates quick and easy. Plus, we strongly suggest using this tool during a presentation scenario only. A sales professional can explain the data without saying anything negative about the competitive systems or drawing too much attention to them.