It is proven scientifically that 85% of child sickness and 65% of adult diseases are produced by water-borne viruses, bacteria and intestinal protozoa such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia. Inappropriate water treatment can lead to heath problems – hepatitis B, tuberculosis, meningitis, typhoid fever, tricomoniasis, and cholera, glaucoma, gastrointestinal pain, salmonella, poliovirus, and diarrhea. In North America, E.coli O157:H7, an extremely dangerous strain of E.coli bacteria, infects more than 80,000 people annually. Fortunately, E.coli O157:H7 is easily inactivated by UV light.
Disinfecting your drinking water with ultraviolet light (UV) makes good sense. It’s environmentally safe, it’s well proven, and it’s the way of the future for water disinfection requirements around the globe.
- Standard Warranty
- LED Visual and Audible Alarms, 30 day replacement alarm and countdown timer
- UV Lamp Out Alarm, Lamp Life Expired Alarm
- 365 Day Resettable Lamp Life Counter
- Flow Control, Site Port and Solenoid Valve Connection
- Built in Surge Protector and Fuse
- No taste or odor
- Eliminates microbiological contaminants without chemicals
- Bacteria, viruses and other organisms are destroyed safely inside a factory sealed and tested stainless steel chamber.